- United Kingdom
Our temperature or pressure-detecting sensors link your machine functions to the control system. PLUS+1® Compliance supports easy integration.
Many of the sensors in our broad range are PLUS+1 Compliant − contributing to precision control systems on all kinds of mobile application.
- Heavy-duty pressure transmitter
- Temperature sensors
- SASA steering sensor with embedded steering software for a precise, variable steering ratio
Heavy-duty pressure transmitter
This heavy-duty pressure transmitter is specially suited to hydraulic applications where cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks may occur. The transmitter has an integrated pulse-snubber.
Available in six sizes ranging from to 2.5 to 600 bar [36.2 - 8,702 psi].
MBS1250 heavy-duty pressure transmitter:
MBS1250 3D files:
MBS2250 heavy-duty pressure transmitter data sheet:
CE declaration of conformity for MBS1250 & MBS2250 pressure transmitters
The PLUS+1 Compliant pressure sensor compliance block is designed to provide a measured output in PSI, Bar, or as a percent of the blocks operating range related to a given input voltage.
Features & benefits
- Overload pressure is 10 to 20 times the measuring range.
- Temperature compensated, linearized, and laser calibrated.
- Ratiometric output signal: 10 to 90% of supply voltage.
- Available with DIN or UNF thread.
Danfoss supplies thermistor-type liquid and air temperature sensors. The resistance of the sensing element is a function of the measured process media temperature, where the relationship between measured temperature and sensing element resistance is non-linear.
Liquid and air temp sensor 3D files
The PLUS+1 Compliant temperature sensor compliance block is designed to provide a measured temperature output related to a given resistance.
Features & benefits
- Integrated connector and sensor body
- Brass body construction
- Anti-fouling air temperature sensor design
- 50-125°C operating temperature range
- FDC software configurable
Maximized machine productivity − PLUS+1® Compliance secures simple integration in optimized systems.
Our product range is continuously renewed. In the product archive, you’ll find older components for which support is still available.
Our latest products
Find an overview of our latest products in the New Products section.